Oz Choks® solution for safer motoring.
Suitable for Cars, Caravans, Light Trucks, 4WD and more!
While your car is parked on an incline wheel chocks will stop your vehicle from rolling.
Heavy-Duty wheel chocs are a worthwhile investment for your safety.
- BREAKTHROUGH! Heavy-duty construction delivers the key to a long-lasting product that is tougher than the rest.
- STRONG! UV Stabilised lets you leave in the sun and it won’t crack or split.
- UPDATED! Rubber feet deliver the key to the extra grid on a slope.
Rotationally moulded, and constructed using one piece – this makes them lightweight, UV stabilised, heavy-duty, chemical, oil & water-resistant, ultra-durable and resistant to corrosion.
Please complete an adequate risk assessment before using wheel chocks.
Do not use wheel chocks if wheel chocks are damaged.
How to Use Your OZCHOKS® Safely
OZCHOKS® Manufacturer’s Warranty
Secret: Oz Choks® only Wheel Chock technology – leads to an Indestructible Wheel Chock
FSP Oz Choks® are manufactured from 100% Polyethylene and high-density urethane foam. All materials used in the construction of our chocks are 100% virgin materials. Heavy-Duty Plastic Wheel Chocks are available in a standard colour of yellow with other colours available on request. Traction pads are fitted to our Oz Choks® for safer usage.
- Lightweight with tough polyethylene construction.
- 3rd party tested for compliance.
- ANSI compliant colour written guidelines on proper chocking procedures.
- Resistant to oils, fuels and solvents.
- Strong carrying handle on the backside of the chock.
- High visibility colour used for safety.
How risky are your Cheap Wheel Chocks?
Change to FSP’s Oz Choks® – now.
Dimensions: W x 380mm D x 560mm H x 280mm