FSP Hole Savers are designed to maintain the integrity of holes and prevent the ingress of foreign matter. FSP Hole Savers assist in loading holes and act as a visual warning for drilled holes. FSP Hole savers are blow moulded from polypropylene.
Our hole savers are available in a range of colours.
Safeguard Blast Holes With Heavy-duty 160mm Hole Savers
Improve the efficiency of your blasting operations with heavy-duty 160mm hole savers to protect your blast holes from debris and loose dirt. With all the movement and activity that happens around mining sites and blasting operations, blast holes can be impacted and lose their integrity and depth.
Buy FSP Oz Products’ 160mm hole savers today. In addition to increasing the visibility of the blast holes and ensuring their safety, hole savers can also be used for loading operations.
Use FSP Oz Products’ 160mm Hole Savers and Save Thousands of Dollars
- Non-lock stacking designs makes storage easy
- Enhances the visibility of your drilled holes
- Colour-coded to avoid confusion
- Lightweight with a hand grip to improve handling
- Standard Colours (Others available on request)
- Dimensions: Base: ø 160mm, Top: ø 330mm, Height: 800mm
- Retains the drilled depth
- Reduces requirement of re-drilling operations
- Improves the total blast quality
- Makes loading explosives easier
- Acts as a visual warning for blast holes
- Reusable device
With 21 years of pioneering plastic products in the mining industry, our heavy-duty polyethylene products have been expertly crafted to ensure safe drilling operations.
Keep unwanted debris and loose dirt out of your drill holes with FSP Oz Products’ Hole Savers. While re-drilling operations can set you back by thousands of dollars, FSP Oz Products’ 160mm hole savers come at a fraction of that cost and can be reused for years once purchased.
Buy FSP Oz Products’ 160mm hole savers today.